Tuesday, May 17, 2011

I ALWAYS HAVE A CHOICE

I always have a choice: to do good or to do a better one. I always have a choice: to give or to give more. I always have a choice: to love others halfheartedly or to love others wholeheartedly
The above choices are all positive. The cost I am willing to pay for a choice correlates positively with how deep and wide the impacts of such a choice are. A choice is therefore an investment driven by certain motivation. The most significant issues behind making right choices are thus to possess right motivation and willingness to pay the cost for such eternal and greater impacts.
For some reasons, I intentionally avoid the use of superlative, and prefer for the comparative ones. No one knows what the best is. I 'do not believe' literally in a statement, 'I have done my best.' The best is indeed a subject for continuous improvement.
What is your choice today?

0 comments: