Friday, November 11, 2011

THREE REFLECTIONS ON 111111

'This morning, I was reminded that if I start with loving other(s) or thing(s), I will never be able to love God wholeheartedly - but if I first love God with all my heart, I will be enabled to love other(s) or thing(s) in the right perspective - My reflection on Luke 14.25-27' 
'If there is no other issue, can broken pieces establish a solid unity? They may or they may not - If there is no other issue, can solid pieces establish a solid unity? They may or they may not. The truth is: unity should never be a goal to pursue, but a means in which we reach glorious goals in the future. To dream a unity as a goal is deceiving' 
'A desire to be united should not start with a discussion on what a unity is, but with a sincere attitude of humility'

0 comments: