Friday, June 24, 2011

WORDS TO REFLECT - JULY-AUGUST 2010

'Positivism is not always positive' (Prasadja, July 7, 2010)
'I do not hear negativism too often. People normally do not condemn negativism as much as they worship positivism!' (Prasadja, July 7, 2010)
'The word 'ACTUALly' tells us that what we perceive as TRUTH is very dynamic. Truth lives, moves, is powerful, is up to date and is relevant. Truth is more than series of doctrines, dogmas or religious systems Eternal truth is therefore a truth that is ALWAYS actual' (Ery Prasadja, July 9, 2010).
'Sometimes alone is better than lonely!' (Prasadja, July 10, 2010)
'The better our outward appearance is, the bigger gap between what is outside and what is inside may be exist - most likely and for the majority. At least we are in danger of being in that situation!' (Ery Prasadja, July 10, 2010)
'It was, is and will be me' (on confessing my past, present and future wrongdoings, mistakes, weaknesses and sins) (Prasadja, July 11, 2010)
On a visit to my mother's grave. What a powerful words and life! (July 13, 2010)
 
 
 
 
'Condemn not, judge not' - Not to man is given his brother's faults to scan; One task is yours, and one alone - to search out and to subdue your own (Elliott). Be slow to judge others, but quick to judge yourself (ODB, July 16, 2010)
'Since God so loves the WORLD, the more intolerate and narrow-minded we are, the likelihood for God to accomplish His mission through us is rather limited' (Prasadja, July 18, 2010).
'Elliott now walks. Everytime he makes his step, his proud sister and parents give him big claps. What a solid team we are!' (Prasadja, July 22, 2010)
'Many people speak of good words, and some of them speak of positive words. But only few do speak of words that challenge me: words that I may not be comfortable with, but help me to live my life in a more righteous way' (Prasadja, July 22, 2010)
'God gives me ears to listen, but the voices that I listen to are not always true. God gives me mouth to speak, but my words are not always true. God gives me brain to think, but my wisdom sometimes fails. God gives me hands to act, but often my deeds bring no glory to Him. God gives me His words - These words are always true. The solemn duties of mine are to listen to, to speak of, to think about and to do His words!' (Prasadja, July 22, 2010)
'If you are struggling to love your neighbor, do not be anxious; true love is growing!' (Prasadja, July 26, 2010)
'Worse than a nightmare is being unable to sleep' (Prasadja, July 28, 2010)
'Humility is a free good will within the heart - It is not an action caused by external pressures' (Prasadja, July 28, 2010)
'No hero in a Christian ministry. The true hero is God himself' (Prasadja, July 29, 2010)
'One of the biggest risks - if not the one biggest risk - is to obey God and his sovereign will! (Prasadja, July 31, 2010)
'Today, if you hear His voice, do not harden your hearts!' (Heb 3.7-8; 4.7; Ps 95.7-11) (August 8, 2010)
'Jesus never sleep' (Keiko, five minutes before she started her nap) (Prasadja, August 9, 2010)
My prayer this morning: 'God, I want to live the way you want me to live my life, I want to do things you want me to accomplish, and I want to be in a place you want me to grow. God, give me your divine love! Love for you and people whom you love!' (Prasadja, August 9, 2010)
'He who was seated on the throne said, I am making everything new!' (Rev 21.5) (August 9, 2010)
'To love someone intensely doesn't mean you have to understand her or him completely. That's good news, because there's no way we can begin to grasp the deep mysteries of the God we love. With our finite minds and our self-centered views, we can't deduce why God does what he does' (Dave Branon - ODB) (August 14, 2010)
'God doesn't waste anything! Everything happens in our lives for a reason, and a great part of that reason is to help us grow in our faith' (RBC) (August 14, 2010)
The black coffee beans have their flowers shinny and white (Prasadja, August 14, 2010)
 
 
 
 
'You are only young once, but you can be immature forever' (Annon) (August 19, 2010)
Beautiful princess (August 20, 2010)
 
 
 
 
Blooming Cempaka in front of our house (August 22, 2010)

 
 
 
Keiko's most recent amazing statements: (1) I do not want to get married because I want to be an Indonesian Idol; (2) I love money!; (3) Dad, how to spell 'Do you still love me?'? - Dad was confused not knowing to whom the question is directed (Prasadja, August 24, 2010)
'If an enemy were insulting me, I could endure it; if a foe were raising himself against me, I could hide from him. But is is you, a man like myself, my companion, my close friend, with whom I enjoyed sweet fellowship as we walked with the throng at the house of God' (Ps 55.12-14) (August 26, 2010)
'My companion attacks his friends; he violates his covenant. His speech is smooth as butter, yet war is in his heart; his words are more soothing than oil, yet they are drawn swords' (Ps 55.20-21) (August 26, 2010)
I said, 'Oh, that I had the wings of a dove! I would fly away and be at rest - I would flee far away and stay in the desert; I would hurry to my place of shelter, far from the tempest and storm' (Ps 55.6-8) (August 26, 2010)
My first mobile phone: a made in Germany Siemens S-25 (1999) (August 26, 2010)
 
 
 
 
White Beautiful Poisoneous Bintaro (August 31, 2010)
 
 

0 comments: